Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sonoma Results

It was basically Ambrose with a little Busch vs. Montoya with a little Stewart... and Ambrose and Busch prevailed, while Montoya and Stewart are our BSOTWs.  Montoya ran out of gas while in 2nd (I think) and Stewart had trouble late after running in the top 10 pretty much for the last half of the race.  That sucked for some of you I'm sure ...

I'll keep this short as I am off to New Jersey tonight to get my marriage license... hanging out in NYC till the 5th, then the big day is on Sunday the 7th.  Her birthday is the 3rd and mine on the 6th, so I will try not to forget to submit my pick this week and next.... well, maybe I will do a default pick just in case... Hamlin is my default pick for Kentucky and Stewart for Daytona.

I'll try to update ASAP, but no promises.



Is it just me or does Shepard take a lot of vacations?  Must be nice...

Shepard & daughter sara oak bluffs somewhere on marthas vinyard ma.

No comments:

Post a Comment