Friday, June 7, 2013

Dover Debacle

Skidmarks takes the lead!  No surprise really, as Team Skidmarks has been at or near the top all season long.  Graziano drops to second, and Rasta has Charged up into the last money spot... continuing a nice charge towards the top from as low as 12th place.

Thanks for all of the Dover footage Rowdy!!!!!

The top three picks were: Dust with Logano (7th), Beef, Kiss, Rasta and Skid with Kurt Busch (12th), and  Edwards (14th) from a careful, calculated and scientific pick by Chonk.

Empty picked Johnson (17th) and Asleep picked Kahne (23rd) barely beat BSOTW status, but given all of the rough picks this week, they should be feeling pretty at this point.   

Rusty Truck continues to go Indy Card (Inside Joke) down the leaderboard...  Okay, real quick... Credit Card Roulette... where everyone puts a card in for the lunch, dinner, or bar tab... last card in the waiter's or waitress's hand has to pay... we play elimination style.. Rusty and I were working down in South Florida (that's a whole other story for another time), and we played Roulette for just about every meal... one of our friends, Kit, had this credit card with Indianapolis Motor Speedway or Indianapolis Colts or something Indianapolis related (he's from Indiana)... and his card was picked about 10 of every 15 times he played it... it was unbelievable and very awesome... Truck has the exact stats I'm sure, but hopefully now you will know what I mean when I say someone is going Indy Card.    

 BSOTWs (in order of most poo in the bed to least poo in the bed):
  • Kenseth... barely beating out the start and parkers
  • Truex Jr.... Son of a...
  • Newman... off to a rough start this year
  • Hamlin... continuing a trend of going to a race, picking a driver, and shitting the bed... someone please send me the stats as i am making this up as I type... but I think I'm right. 


Cheers!





1 comment:

  1. Indy card is right. I'm thinking about laying down Danica this week. No....I mean I'm thinking about laying Danica down this week.

    ReplyDelete