Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pocono Results

I didn't watch the race as I was golfing and they changed the coverage to TNT, and my future bride didn't bother to make sure the race was recording while I was out drinking, gambling, and golfing... maybe she'll be more sensitive to my needs after the wedding.

But I can tell you it sucked... for me anyway.  BSOTW goes to Menard and Penguin with a very nice top 30.  Shit...  It actually wasn't that bad of a week as I won Rusty Truck's Sweet 14 baseball league.  Take a look at this: http://goodmanthoughts.blogspot.com/  Simple Game... 

But for the rest of you A-holes it was a pretty nice week... in this league.   Especially Rasta who moved into first place completing his nice run to the top with the race winner Johnson pick.  Kiss and Asleep also took Johnson.  Chonk took Jr. who finished 3rd and Eat (Who moves back into the third place money spot), High, Piston had Stewart who finished 4th.     

Kurt Busch (Empty), Hamlin (Shepard and Skid), Harvick (Ideal), and Logano (Graz) had top 10 finishes as well.

Rowdy, Rusty and Beef... it could have been worse.  Trust me.

Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment