Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Talledangit!!!

Thanks Rowdy for the Title...

Sorry for the late post... busy times ahead for me with the wedding and stuff.  I'm sure when I'm married I will have plenty of time to do the things I want...

First things first... I didn't watch the race yet but saw the highlights and it looked pretty cool.  So... if anyone wants to send a recap I will update this section and give you credit.

Running on Empty had the top pick with Edwards.  Johnson (Shepard) and Truex Jr. (Piston) rounded out the top three league picks.  The BSOTW was Biffle and both the Leader (Rusty) and Last Place (Chonk) teams picked him.  Son of a ....

The Kenseth/Kansas appeal came in today with Kenseth being deducted 12 points.  I have reflected this in the spreadsheet and standings accordingly.  Thanks for all of the input and help during Kansasgate...

Things just got a little tighter.....






No comments:

Post a Comment