Sunday, May 26, 2013

Coca-Cola 600>Indianapolis 500

Happy Memorial Day Weekend race fans, and what a day of racing we have in store for us!  The Indy 500 was awesome... weeellllllll, until they allowed it to finish under caution.  WTF is that????  They can learn a little bit from the 'ol moonshiner circuit in my opinion.  I'm sure I know not about what I am talking, but I thought the ending was pretty lame.

Happy Birthday to Shepard Racing!  This explains the Mark Martin pick...

I'm just chillin' in Canyon Lake watching amateur hour/bumper boats out at the lake... actually a pretty fun thing to do if drinks are involved.  We'll hit the lake tomorrow afternoon...  I hope everyone is enjoying a nice long and safe weekend as well.  Cheers!




Kahne Fest or BSOTW???? We'll See... I just saw that he had flu like symptoms.  Son of a....




1 comment: