Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Harvick Raceway Results


More than half of the teams chose race winner Harvick, but everyone had a decent points day... except for Rasta with a DQ and last year's co-Champ Chonk took Dale Jr. (43rd)... which feels like a DQ no doubt.

So it will be a simple breakdown... This is kind of a good thing as I have to make it quick tonight...

Harvick kicked ass all weekend.

Top 4 places stay put... Rusty keeps the #1 spot for 2 weeks in a row.

9 teams now have 1 win...

Shepard cracks the top 8.  Graz and Beef are close.

Rasta DQ's... I hope all is well with him, but we may be down to 14 teams.  I'll try to confirm this week and update the payouts accordingly.

Chonk is struggling, but I do not think he needs a huge strategy change... unless his strategy is to not pick drivers who will get good finishes.  If that's the case, he needs a strategy change.  I would just call it a slump.  It is better to have a slump now and rally the rest of the season, than to be in 5th let's say and Bed shit or dutch oven your way out of the Chase towards the end of the season... just sayin'.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slumpbuster

My wife just hit me for posting this link...

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment