Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Phoenvick Results - Skidmarks has 2 fng Wins already!!!

Lots of movement this week, but it is basically meaningless at this point.  Except for the fact that Skidmarks already has 2 wins... 1 more and he is a LOCK for the Chase.  I could talk about how last years' Champion, Rasta, is in last place or the fact that Fat fng Penguin is in 2nd again, but this is a new year and wins are at a premium.

Does this change the strategy at all for any of us at this point?  53% of us already have 1 win under our belt and one A-hole has 2 wins... no offense Skid.  
I know it's way to freaking early, but my mind has changed already and my rock, paper, scissors strategy is not nearly as attractive as it looked after my Amsterdam/Thailand/Prague/Vegas bender that I went on after last years' 1 point defeat.    

It was a good week for most of us.. the entire league had top 10 finishes.  EXCEPT for A-Game (Kahne 11th) and BSOTW (I guess) Rasta with the Hamlin (19th) pick.  

I personally would love to have the two wins under my belt after 2 weeks... my strategy would change dramatically.  It would also bring new challenges into the thought process, but what a luxury that would be...

Vegas is always a wild card, but it will be interesting for sure.  If you have anything figured out already and want to share with me... just send me an email if you want as I am clueless as always.  

All I know is that the brew is flowing from the brewery... check this out: Wild Bunch Brewing Company.  

I wish you mfers were in Texas as we are only licensed here, but the brew is good and we may be expanding out of state in a couple of years... who knows.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment