Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Johnson Dominates Dover... Jr. and Logano not too bad either...

 

It's easy to tell how knowledgeable this league is about NASCAR on a week like this where 7 of 16 teams pick the race winner:
Graziano
Beef
Dust
Asleep - Now the Chase Leader!!!
Piston
Shepard
Skid
Congrats to those teams!

6 of the 9 teams who didn't pick Johnson had already picked him twice in previous weeks.  Of those 3 who had Johnson available 2 teams took Jr in 2nd (Rowdy) and Logano in 3rd (Rasta).  I'm not sure what that says about me (7th place Kenseth)...  Not sure what or if I was thinking... I was definitely hoping for better than a 7th place finish by Kenseth...  Especially since I could have saved Kenseth... who has won the last two races at next week's track in Kansass... but I'm not bitching and I hope the NASCAR gods do not take it that way.  

Empty and Ideal (who is in Buenos Aires for a couple of weeks) took Newman (8th).  I'm hoping Ideal runs into Andrea, my friend and favorite bartender in Argentina, and sends us a pic.  Hola bonita!!!  Aye caliente!!!  

There were 2 BSOTW picks this week: 37th Place Keselowski; picked by Chonk, Pursuit, and Kiss and 35th Place Edwards by Rusty.  Both of these drivers looked strong at times during the race, but sheets will still need to be cleaned.  

As for the league, the top 6 spots remain the same, but as I mentioned Asleep takes the Chase lead.  

Good luck in Kansas this Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment