Thursday, April 25, 2013

Kansas Results... kind of.

I've been waiting all week to go to NASCAR.COM and see Kenseth no longer in the top spot of the Kansas results basically removing all of his points and then some for the race, but nothing yet.  I also went to Yahoo NASCAR Fantasy to see what they are doing and no points have been taken away from Kenseth... yet.  

It's a pretty f'd up situation for many reasons, but let me start laying out some thoughts:
  • they are taking 50 points from him and he only would have earned 48... so would it be fair if you picked him this week that you would actually have 2 points less than you started?
  • They are appealing the ruling, so we may not know for a while...
  • I f'ng picked him, so I want to make a fair ruling so you guys don't think I'm more of an a-hole than you already do...
  • Kansas sucks... no offense.
So here are the results as they are posted for now... This is still under review, but I welcome your opinions as we are in uncharted territory with this one.  Thanks to the rules committee for the input thus far and the heads up by Jeff and Greg.






1 comment:

  1. I say whoever started Kenneth should keep the points. It's the American thing to do.

    ReplyDelete