Monday, March 11, 2013

The Hangover

It was a good race in Vegas with plenty of competition and lot's of passing... giving us a little hope for the Gen-6 car.  I'm hoping this is a sign of things to come...  

There were many strong cars on Sunday and a good points day for many teams... no offense Ideal.  :)  Fortunately, it is a very long season, so I'm hoping my buddy Courtney can rally Ideal Racing back into the competition.  Plus there is always the Chase, so no more DQs dude. 

 


Piston Pumpin' was the biggest mover jumping up 5 spots with their Kenseth pick... they are knocking on the door of the Top 5 which did not change other than yours truly taking the top spot by two points over Skidmarks.  There was no runaway favorite driver this week (Kyle Busch and Edwards each had 3 teams pick them), so my theory about the hottest pick of the week crapping the bed still remains valid.  Kyle, Edwards, Johnson, and Truex Jr. had top 10 finishes with Stewart finishing just outside the top 10 in 11th.  Martin 14th, Biffle 17th, and Bowyer in 27th to round out the picks.  
  
Good luck in Bristol next week... especially Fat Penguin.

Knock!  Knock!  Housekeeeeping?  Hola... Housekeeeeping???

I have been out of town and actually found Chonk's check inside my ESPN the magazine, so Beef, Dust, Pursuit, Skid if you sent a check via regular mail let me know so I can make sure to look for it.





No comments:

Post a Comment